Mauro Fiore, Jr.
Mauro Fiore, Jr., is a Los Angeles native who graduated from Law School in 1998. Since graduating and founding his Law Firm he proud record of over $100 million in personal injury cases resolved. Mr. Fiore has tried over 40 jury trials and focuses his firms practice on premises liability and and dangerous conditions of property cases. He is an elected member of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles and of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities. Mr. Fiore was given an award of recognition by the Los Angeles Superior Court for his service as a volunteer mediator to the P.I. Hub ADR program. He and his very experienced team of lawyers and paralegal staff work closely together to achieve superior results and have brought dozens of cases to trial for deserving clients.
Sergio J. Puche represents individuals against Corporations in Employment and Personal Injury Cases. Throughout Mr. Puche’s entire legal career, he has advocated for Plaintiffs and petitioners from intake through Trial.
Mr. Puche grew up in Walnut, California. After High School he received his B. A. from the UC Irvine before making his way to San Diego to attend Law School at California Western School of Law. While in Law school, Mr. Puche was actively involved in the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, assisting applicants in filing U-Visa and VAWA petitions for employment authorization and a path to citizenship. Mr. Puche spent his Winter 2010 semester abroad at Temple University Law’s, Tokyo Campus in Japan where he studied International Law and East-West Negotiations, among other courses.
After Graduating Law School, Mr. Puche moved back to Walnut and obtained a position as a clerk at the Fiore Law Firm. where he has practiced as a Lawyer since passing the California Bar Exam in May, 2013. Mr. Puche is a Member of the American Bar Association, American Association for Justice; Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angles, Consumer Attorneys of California, Hispanic Bar Association, and Trial Lawyers Charities. He is a graduate of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Plaintiff Trial Academy. Mr. Puche was selected as a The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 for 2019. Mr. Puche litigates cases throughout all of California. He resides in Pasadena, California with his Dog, Ezra.
California 2013, United States District Court
California Western School of Law, Juris Doctorate.
University of California, Irvine, Bachelors of Arts
Albert Consejo represents people in Personal Injury Cases against insurance companies. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Consejo has dedicated his representation exclusively to advocate for Plaintiffs. His experience ranges from taking consultations, intakes, pre-litigation settlement, and trials.
Mr. Consejo proudly served in the United States Marine Corps from 2003 to 2009. Upon his honorable discharge, he worked for Gavin de Becker and Associates for 7 years providing executive protection to influential and high-profile clients. After deciding to transition careers, Mr. Consejo went on to receive his B.S. from Cal State Los Angeles and his J.D. from Glendale University College of Law.
Mr. Consejo began his employment at the Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr., as a negotiator and upon passing the California Bar Exam in 2017, he became an associate attorney with Mr. Fiore.
Mr. Consejo’s use of common sense drawn from life experiences in various fields allows him to solve problems associated with his practice and resolve issues for his clients. He currently lives in Azusa and loves to spend time with his wife and kids.
Krystale L. Rosal has been with the Fiore Law firm since January of 2012. She was one of the first attorneys to join the practice alongside Mauro Fiore. Since then, she manages the injury litigation section. She has extensive litigation experience with an emphasis in premises liability, medical-malpractice, elder abuse, wrongful death, dog bite and automobile collision matters. Ms. Rosal has extensive trial experience having tried cases along Mr. Fiore and other lawyers at the firm. She has extensive experience in dealing with and negotiating with insurance companies. This allows her to routinely obtain top dollar settlements for her clients and she is familiar with the tactics used by insurance companies to undervalue the pain and suffering accident victims like her clients are forced to endure. By using her ability to connect with people, she enjoys great working relationships with both clients and opposing counsel. She is a proud member of CAALA, LACBA and CAOC. Ms. Rosal is active in charitable causes involving children and is an Honorary Board Member of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities. She also serves on the advisory committee of the Brain Society of Southern California, a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of brain injured men, women and children through research and development.
Gilbert Perez, III is a trial attorney with Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr. He has tried numerous cases to verdict and has successfully mediated hundreds of matters to successful resolution. His value lies in representing individuals against governmental entities, large corporations and insurance companies – something that he does frequently. He specializes in premises liability and catastrophic injuries. He prides himself on advancing his clients’ interests vigorously, efficiently, and effectively. Mr. Perez always keeps his clients’ objectives in mind, and, if it is in the best interests of a client, he makes a summary determination of whether a matter may be resolved quickly and economically through a negotiated settlement.
He is a member of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Bar Association, a frequent volunteer for Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities and a graduate of CAALA Plaintiff’s Trial Academy.
In his spare time, Mr. Perez enjoys running, working out at the gym, Muay Thai, and spending time with his family. He is an avid Dodgers and Lakers fan.
- Slip and fall case against an oil company (gas station) in Orange County – Plaintiff suffered a torn quad tendon. Defense would not offer any more than $25,000. Medical was $8,000 with no future medical care recommended. Jury returned a verdict for $915,000.00 . Almost all of it in non-economic damages – 81st largest personal injury verdict in California in 2018.
- Personal Injury: Represented a minor client in a matter against a school district. The case settled for $1 million, thereby avoiding a costly trial;
- Instrumental in settling a case for $9,000,000.00 million against a governmental entity for injuries to a prominent physician; settled numerous cases at an early stage via negotiation with insurance companies.
- Medical malpractice case that settled for a total of $5,750,000 against a prominent hospital on behalf of a minor (amount included the largest IIED claim ever paid by the hospital).
- Team that obtained a $3,200,000.00 million dollar verdict in a personal injury matter. Thereafter, in the same matter, successfully defended against and prevented a drawn out appellate process.
- Personal injury action involving negligent maintenance, inspection and operation of a premises when a large bench fell off of a set of lockers onto a uniform delivery worker. Settled prior to trial for $1,250,000.00.
- Obtained $270,000.00 for client in a rear-end bus collision versus a commercial holding company’s vehicle. Client had significant pre-existing injuries which created a challenge and significant leverage for the defense.
- Obtained $500,000.00 policy limits on an initial $25,000 UIM offer following one deposition and persuasive letter writing.
- Premises liability – Obtained $500,000.00 for a client who cut his hand on a trowel while reaching for a tool in a home improvement center.
- $330,000.00 for a rear-end collision with minimal vehicle damage – “We represent individuals, not car manufacturers.”
- Premises liability – $300,00.00 Trip and fall by an elderly gentleman in a parking lot of a well-known fast food chain, despite Plaintiff’s ambulation and balance issues.
- $650,000.00 for a vehicle versus vehicle collision in a t-bone to the rear of client’s vehicle. Defense settled prior to expenditure of significant time and resources.
University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
Juris Doctor, May 2001
Honors: 1999 PILF Grant Recipient; Los Angeles County Bar Association Pro Bono Award; United Food & Commercial Workers Union Scholarship; Dr. Montes Memorial Scholarship; MAAA Scholarship
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Political Science, June 1998
Honors: UCLA Alumni Association Scholarship; Wasserman Scholarship; Golden Key National Honor Society; Alumni Scholars Club; Alumni Association Lifetime Membership Award